FALLING FOR U

I am currently obsessed with warm sweaters in warm colours because it is getting to be chilly, hot chocolate, boot weather(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). I just picked up this H&M sweater dress over the weekend, and my shoes are Forever 21 because where else would they be from? My options are limited. My watch is from Fossil.

As usual, these photos were taken by my sweet sister.

Let me know what you all are into right now, and follow me on Tumblr and Polyvore to see what I've been up to.

Also, if you've yet to hear them, you ought to get a hold of Taylor Swift's prereleased songs from 1989 and Hozier's new album, all of which is completely out of this world.

 Much love,
Brynn








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Polyvore

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow my posts as I dream of someday.
So much love,
Brynn