blame it on September

Here it is! Here it finally is! My first outfit post. I have been wanting to do this for months and have finally gotten around to it, thanks to my little sister playing ace photographer.
This post is rightfully titled blame it on September, it being this dreary weather. Summer is so obviously coming to an end which is the reason that I am wearing jeans and long sleeves mid-August and wishing to be wrapped in a blanket (or at least in a jacket).
I wore this light H&M peasant top because it holds the essence of summer while allowing long sleeves. My worn and faded American Eagle jeans are my go-to all year, not only because of the colour but because they have come to fit like a glove over the past few years. And lastly, my metallics: it is not a complete outfit without something that shines to brighten your mood. Today I sported my rose gold Fossil watch and my gold Madden Girl slides, and kept my jewelry to a minimum with only my usual pearl earrings.

So much love,
Brynn








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Polyvore

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow my posts as I dream of someday.
So much love,
Brynn