back to school

It's that time of year again, and I'm here to tell you about all my picks for making sure we are all able to transition from working on our tans to working on everything else, seamlessly. I'm sure you've all already dove right into back to school shopping, but if you're still browsing around for final pieces, here's what I'll be picking up.

brynnelizabth.polyvore.com

My fall wardrobe will likely be made up of Zara, H&M, American Eagle, and Forever 21. By choosing pieces such as these, I'll be able to create new outfits all the time by throwing in different basics (I swear I buy a new white t-shirt every time I leave the house). This season will be composed of dark colours, lace, boyfriend jeans, and lots of stripes. Other must-haves that I'll make sure to have are black jeans, oversized knits, long sleeved tees, and an over the shoulder bag for activities outside of school.

Most mornings, I can barely drag myself out of bed, and so my goal is often to look as good as possible while still being as comfortable as possible. This is key for hours of sitting in hard plastic chairs and running between classes. I also like to have pieces that can be dressed up with the right skirt or necklace for when I want to take it up a notch. What also must be taken into consideration is the weather (sigh). This time of year, the weather can be so unpredictable, whether it be the possibility of an early snowstorm or a freak heatwave: this is where layering comes in hand, with scarves upon sweaters upon flannels upon t-shirts that can easily be shed when necessary.

I hope you all start the year off with good teachers and buckets full of motivation. If you have anything suggestions for me to add to my back to school wardrobe, I'd love for you to let me know in the comments below! If anyone is interested, I can also make a back to school beauty or accessory post. I would love to hear what you all have to say about this season's styles and your favourite new trends.

So much love,
Brynn

ps I made you all a playlist for hitting the books


// i never wanted to go - willamette stone, latch - kodaline, be still - the killers, pictures - benjamin francis leftwich, rules - nat & alex wolff, photograph - ed sheeran, somehwere only we know - max schneider, bones - ben howard, in my veins - andrew belle, a dustland fairytale - the killers, violet hill - coldplay, just a little bit of your heart - ariana grande, girls (acoustic) - the 1975, i stand corrected - vampire weekend, california - phantom planet, honest - the neighbourhood, you’re so dark - arctic monkeys





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Polyvore

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow my posts as I dream of someday.
So much love,
Brynn